Welcome to Let’s make Tea
Amanda Spies du Plessis is a freelance writer from South Africa who worked as a journalist for a local newspaper as well as a national tabloid. Thanks for visiting my little Tea Cafe . Come in and join me for a fresh cup of tea. Let’s talk and drink tea.
- Inside the world of a court sketch artistInside the world of a court sketch artist with paper and pencils. An almost invisible artist who sketch in silence
- The most beautiful monument in South AfricaThe most beautiful monument in South Africa is without a doubt the Voortrekker monument built on top of a hill
- South Africa and Britain shared historySouth Africa and Britain shared history are both a pain and a blessing to those affected. It started more than 100 years ago
- God where are you?God where are you are heard often during times of conflict, personal tragedies and illness. The question is a plight to God.
- The Big hole in South AfricaThe Big hole in South Africa is a magnificent sight to see. Made by man the hole is the biggest in the world
- Museums are importantMuseums are important for a better future. History are part of who our ancestors was, what they did and the mistakes they made.
Amanda also writes in her native Afrikaans at Amandaskrywer. On her Afrikaans website, she writes about things mostly related to her South African Afrikaans audience.